& Partners for Clean Water
If you are having trouble this year with outdoor and indoor pests Eddy Trout has the solution for you! Together with the University of Idaho Cooperative Extenstion and the Idaho Department of Agriculture, Partners for Clean Water has created a series of pest control fact sheets to help you rid your family of pests with less-toxic methods that work.
These fact sheets are also available at Caldwell City Hall and the Caldwell Public Library.
Eddy would like to remind you that The Boise River is Closer Than you Think! Please be conscious and responsible with what you allow to flow down your street's storm drains, and keep our Boise River and Groundwater safe.
Partners for Clean Water is a group of six agencies that work together to keep storm water clean in the Treasure Valley. The group consists of Ada County Highway District, Boise City, Boise State University, Drainage District #3, and Garden City.
The City of Caldwell - Code Enforcement
We all work together to make Caldwell a beautiful community. The City of Caldwell's Community Development Department would like to remind you to be proactive in tending to the appearance of your community. If you become aware of any violations to the city code, please contact Katie Phillips at 208-455-4665.
Common Violations of Caldwell City Code:
- Abandoned Vehicles – inoperable or unlicensed vehicles parked on the street, on your private property, or business property open to the public.
- Trash and Debris – trash and debris must be removed from all premises.
- Semi-Trucks with Trailers – Not allowed to be parked on any residential street or alley, other than for loading and unloading cargo.
- Graffiti – Owners are responsible for removing graffiti from their property.
- Weeds – 8 inch high maximum. Owners are responsible for weed maintenance to the middle of alleys and ditches and out to the curb or pavement on streets.
- Commercial Property Appearance - All commercial property and structures must be kept in a neat, orderly and clean condition to include landscaping. Accumulation of dirt on or about a building is prohibited.
- Dogs - Only three dogs per residence are allowed within city limits. Dogs are not allowed to run loose or bark excessively.
Caldwell Voted one of the best communities for young people by ING and America's Promise Alliance.
Are you considering running for an elected position with the City of Caldwell in the 2013 General Election (November 5, 2013)? CLICK HERE Contact the City Clerk at 455-4656 if you have questions.