Join us Saturday, December 5th at 6 PM for the annual Treasure Valley Nightlight Parade. Before the parade, visit with Santa! At 6 PM, the parade begins. The parade route moves along Blaine St.
Don't miss this incredible event brought to you by the Caldwell Chamber of Commerce, West Valley Medical Center, Best Bath and other local sponsors.
For more information, click the photo.
Join Caldwell on Nextdoor!
- Nextdoor gives neighbors an easy way to receive important information quickly, like safety issues or natural disasters.
- Nextdoor is the free and private social network for neighborhoods.
- Nextdoor makes it easy for neighbors to establish their own virtual neighborhood watch, which is vital in strengthening community and combating local crime.
- On Nextdoor, neighborhoods create and self manage private neighborhood networks that are accessible only to residents of that neighborhood.
- All residents must verify that they live within the neighborhood before joining Nextdoor.
- The City of Caldwell, Caldwell Police Dept. or Caldwell Fire Dept. will not be able to access residents’ websites, contact information, or content.
- Information shared on Nextdoor is password protected and cannot be accessed by Google or other search engines.
- Nextdoor’s mission is to help residents bring back a sense of the community to their neighborhoods, and Nextdoor is helping neighborhoods in Caldwell and across the country build stronger, safer places to call home.
Join us! Sign up for an account today!
Event: 11/27-30 (Fri - Mon) Canyon County Festival of Trees: Ford Idaho Center - More info here.
Event: Treasure Valley Night Light Parade: 7-8:30 PM - Blaine St. & Georgia - More info here.
News: 2015 City Council Election Results: Allgood, Ozuna and Stadick elected to Caldwell City Council (via Idaho Press-Tribune)
News: Mayor Nancolas recognized for programs benefiting Caldwell youth (via Idaho Ed News)
News: Veteran's Memorial Hall gets help from Home Depot (via Idaho Press-Tribune)
College of Idaho: Caldwell's "Go Purple" efforts with the College of Idaho - You could win SEASON TICKETS!
Mayor's Quarterly Newsletter: Fall 2015 Edition
Community Events: City and community calendars
City Updates: Most recent projects for the City of Caldwell Engineering Department
City Hall Hours: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM | Closed Holidays (Location: 411 Blaine St.)
For more info - click photo.
The Caldwell Veterans Memorial Hall restoration project has been primarily volunteer-driven. The Architects’ Office, PLLC (TAO) of Boise provided floor plans and design, pro bono, for a transformation of Caldwell’s historical Carnegie Library. While much has been accomplished, there is still quite a bit of work to be done. To assist, please contact John Muirhead at 208-960-4012. The Veterans Council also has a Go Fund Me account for donations online. It can be found at: https://www.gofundme.com/xc44ha3k.
For the most recent updates on construction progress, click here.