"Serve Idaho" (the Governor's Commission on Service and Volunteerism) is recognizing Idaho's Brightest Stars in an award ceremony on January 21st, 2016.
Do you have a Caldwell Star to nominate? Caldwell is full of outstanding people who provide service to our community, so lets nominate them for this prestigious award.
Nomination forms are available online: http://serveidaho.gov/Events/IdahosBrightestStars
The deadline for nomination submissions is 5:00 PM on November 13th.
The Caldwell Fire Department's Gregg Cobb helps 6 year old
Titus Ponder into the fire truck's front seat.
Join Caldwell on Nextdoor!
- Nextdoor gives neighbors an easy way to receive important information quickly, like safety issues or natural disasters.
- Nextdoor is the free and private social network for neighborhoods.
- Nextdoor makes it easy for neighbors to establish their own virtual neighborhood watch, which is vital in strengthening community and combating local crime.
- On Nextdoor, neighborhoods create and self manage private neighborhood networks that are accessible only to residents of that neighborhood.
- All residents must verify that they live within the neighborhood before joining Nextdoor.
- The City of Caldwell, Caldwell Police Dept. or Caldwell Fire Dept. will not be able to access residents’ websites, contact information, or content.
- Information shared on Nextdoor is password protected and cannot be accessed by Google or other search engines.
- Nextdoor’s mission is to help residents bring back a sense of the community to their neighborhoods, and Nextdoor is helping neighborhoods in Caldwell and across the country build stronger, safer places to call home.
Join us! Sign up for an account today!
News: Mayor Nancolas recognized for programs benefiting Caldwell youth (via Idaho Ed News)
Mayor's Quarterly Newsletter: Summer 2015 Edition
Community Events: City and community calendars
City Council Election: Seats 4, 5, and 6 will each have two contenders in November election (via Idaho Press-Tribune)
News Release: Caldwell Urban Renewal Agency revises meeting schedule
City Updates: Most recent projects for the City of Caldwell Engineering Department
City Hall Hours: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM | Closed Holidays (Location: 411 Blaine St.)